Saturday 7 April 2012

There's a saying...

Well here it goes. There's a saying that says: "Dont compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is about. " I think that says a lot. My journey right now is finding out where I belong in this world, what career I should strive for, and to have fun. A lot of other teenagers might say: my journey is about finding a boyfriend, or passing high-school, or something else that may not be important. But there are the few out there that have amazing journey's that they want to go on, but they don't have the time, energy or skills to start that journey. I want to start a journey right now, by starting these two blogs that I have : The Flying By Life of a Teen, and Flying High Photography. I want to express my own views of life, of each day. SO from now on, I will try to document everyday, an interesting event in my life, and tell it from my view. It sounds kinda stupid right now but I hope it works out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment